It’s been three days since I signed the offer letter for a new job. How long does on boarding take?

So I received a offer letter and signed it and it only took 4 interviews via video chat. Anyway, psyched to get stared. But geez how long does it take? I haven’t heard back since I signed it and they congratulated me. They mentioned onboarding being the next phase but is this normal to wait that long?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

It’s been three days since I signed the offer letter for a new job. How long does on boarding take? It’s been three days since I signed the offer letter for a new job. How long does on boarding take? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.