How to work with someone you can't get along with?

Ok this has probably been asked a lot but I haven't found anything specific to my case.

So I'm in a small task force (kinda) where I got to work with this 1 colleague a lot. He is an older male colleague (late 30s) while I am a female, late 20s. I don't dislike him per se, but I feel like we're really completely different creatures because I. JUST. CAN'T. COMMUNICATE. WITH. HIM. and it's getting on my nerves.

I'm a very direct and to the point kind of person. If I ask a question I want a to-the-point answer. But he's the exact opposite. Idk if he's just lonely and wants to talk or what but he has NEVER given me a straight to the point answer before. Even a simple yes no question could drag on for 30 mins without him actually giving me a "yes" or a "no". It's particularly frustrating when you're already busy and short on time right? And he is a developer so he likes to use loads of IT jargon that I don't understand and when I ask him to explain he either take way too long (and fail at making me understand) or he say something along the lines of "You're a smart girl you should know".

I think it's just a personality mismatch but I need to work well with him. Do you guys have any tips on handling this kind of people? :/

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to work with someone you can't get along with? How to work with someone you can't get along with? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.