How to politely renege on a new role at same company?

I've worked at my employment for 3 months. In that time I quickly mastered the role I was hired into. I was persistently asked by a veteran employee from another department (which is struggling) to let him train me to work there. I eventually accepted because I felt somewhat bored in my current role and the new one would come with a hefty raise. Management said I would get one day of training and they would trial me on night shift for a couple weeks If that goes well they said there is a day position available. I accepted clearly communicating some hesitation about night work and stating I'm very interested in the day position. I currently work first shift. I've worked second shift jobs before and loathed them. I agreed to the management's plan because the second shift work was communicated as temporary. Today was the second day of training (management was way off on how long this role needs to be trained for) and the veteran guy is insistent that I will be working 2nd shift after him each day. This is the vibe I'm getting from management now as well. I'm grateful for the offer veteran extended and the two days he has spent training me, but feel a little misled and do not want to take the hit to my personal life that comes with night work. I'd like to stay in the department and work the new day position (if there really is such a thing), but am willing to go back to my original role. How do I keep everybody happy here?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to politely renege on a new role at same company? How to politely renege on a new role at same company? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.