Did I jump the gun by following up so quickly?

A recruiter reached out to me yesterday afternoon for a phone interview this week. I replied about an hour later with the days and times I was available.

She didn't reply so I was hoping for a reply today but I also didn't get any. I panicked a bit because the availabilities I gave her were for tomorrow and Thursday and also had a slight fear that she would call me without actually confirming a time. So, I sent a follow up 24 hours after her initial email.

I've read that some recruiters don't reply because they skipped over your email in their inbox and other reasons like that. I also worried because she said she wanted the interview to be this week specifically and the last time this company (different branch) contacted me, I waited too long to follow up and all the positions got filled super quickly.

Did I mess up by following up too quickly? Should I have waited until tomorrow (48 hours)?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did I jump the gun by following up so quickly? Did I jump the gun by following up so quickly? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.