Help choose between 2 jobs

Hello, I am a current CDL class A holder. I worked OTR with US Xpress for a year and quit due to 70+ hour weeks, little home time and covid risk. I do not enjoy driving trucks. I am 25 years old

I have 2 different opportunities in front of me and I need help deciding.

Option A: Trucking in the oil field (sandbox). $2-3k per week. 2 weeks on, 3 days off. Might get 6 months in before I quit and do Option B later.

Option B: Security Guard. $15 per hour at level 2. Opportunity for advancement into personal protection and private investigation. Something I've always wanted to do and am passionate about. A few different companies already have said they will hire me as soon as I get my level 2 card ($65 cost) and one company will provide that training for free.

Please advise me on what you think I should do

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help choose between 2 jobs Help choose between 2 jobs Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.