Future Career Options? Current Title: Refunds Manager

Hi all, I’ve been working as a refunds manager for the past 6 months for a multi-million dollar online retailer supporting military and law enforcement. Primary role is to refund online orders (i.e whole order or partial order cancellations, returns, exchanges etc), tad bit of financial investigations into oddities with orders and settling disputes with customer financial institutions.

I started out in Customer Service and was asked to fill a role that was essentially created for me as we have been working on a better automated process to lighten my work load. I deal with AR invoices and credit memos daily primarily using SAP business one.

I was curious if anyone had any thoughts as to what the “next step” could be for my career. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and the only financial experience I have has been from the past 6 months. I don’t necessarily think a long term career in accounting would be my end goal but I enjoy the job so far with all of the problem solving and attention to detail. It also helps that my coworkers are fantastic and we work and get along very well. I don’t have any plans to leave my current role just yet but I’m trying to be a bit proactive to see what else lies ahead.

Let me know what you think or if you’d like to know more! TIA

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Future Career Options? Current Title: Refunds Manager Future Career Options? Current Title: Refunds Manager Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.