Are all jobs like this?

Hi, im currently working in an IT company as a data scientist, and it's my first job. Next month will be a full year since i started working.

Thing is my boss is the devil himself.

Every day there is this mental pressure for me to go back to work. But he isn't calling me back (because he doesn't want any responsibility if i get sick), but wants for me to voluntary come back. he never had time to train me the first month i was there. The only sentence i kept hearing is ask the other employees.

He has said some things that literally have made me sick, makimg fun of people that had covid and how he called them in the hospital to ask if a project is ready. And laughing about it.

Now everyday i feel pressure to return back, i just dont understand why. All he wants is company.

I take all of the work just to prove myself but its not enough. He has made a subtle joke about my financial situation, i dont have much and cant afford many things that he does.

I want to quit, but for months i cant find a new job. No one is hiring during covid.

Is this wotk environment normal? And can someone suggest me some smaller companies through europe, i have applied to every big comapny, few interviews but no luck to be offered a job.

Thank you

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are all jobs like this? Are all jobs like this? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.