Can I be fired during an annual review

Long story short - my company had a turnover in management last year while I was pregnant. I had complications with my pregnancy and was forced on leave (HR even called my doctor!). When I returned to work, I was given a poor performance appraisal. In my opinion the appraisal was unfair, as I communicated all issues with the metrics for the projects constantly with my manager. Fast forward a year later and my next review is coming up. Given Covid and working at home with my kids, the company was not very accommodating. I have tried my best in this new climate, but management’s expectations are a moving target. I fully expect a poor review.

My question is, would the company use my annual review as means to let me go? Or would they put me on a PIP?

This is all new territory for me and I appreciate any feedback.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I be fired during an annual review Can I be fired during an annual review Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.