How to turn down offer from former boss

Hello! Last year my boss left our department to work in a different department within the same hospital system. He recently reached out to me saying that they said they could create a position for me. I really don’t want to work with him again and I really like my current position. He said they could shoot for $10,000 more than I make now but honestly he is a bit flakey and I don’t believe this. How do I tell him I’m not interested? Our families know each other which is making it feel a bit weird...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to turn down offer from former boss How to turn down offer from former boss Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.