My boss fired me over text after I sketched out my schedule just for him

I’ve been working part time at a nursery for the past half year. Recently my boss significantly cut my hours then the days he promised told me the night before I couldn’t work. He knew how hard of a time I was having finding another job but lead me along to think I still had a place there.

I just got a text from him saying “I don’t have any work for you so we’re letting you go but I’d be happy to write you a recommendation”

What the fuck?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My boss fired me over text after I sketched out my schedule just for him My boss fired me over text after I sketched out my schedule just for him Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.