Same job listed by 2 agencies on Seek

Hi guys,

I think this question has been asked a couple times but didn't see a lot of responses so was hoping to just get some additional opinions - 2 recruitment agencies are currently advertising for a Federal Government IT position in Australia. I have applied for one already (last Friday) and have only noticed the second company today. I'm just wondering whether I should be applying for both to up my odds on getting an interview, or whether this is a bad idea that could cause issues (e.g. I've heard that companies may decline to interview/offer a position if 2 agencies are in conflict over who "owns" the client). Thanks in advance for any input!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Same job listed by 2 agencies on Seek Same job listed by 2 agencies on Seek Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.