Need Advice

I recently graduated (July 2020) with an undergraduate in Political Economy.

Unfortunately, I never got an internship during my education. I am applying since July and I only got like 3 interview.

These are my 1 on 1 interview experience so far: 1 for an Internship and the guy ghosted me after, so I never really got the job despite being said you are now one of us. Second one was in an internship program from the Federal Government with the purpose of giving some experience. I passed all the test, they said the loved my interview but the chose someone with more experience. Ironic. The third one is the same as the second one, not enough experience for an internship program.

I am trying to get something in within the field of geopolitical analysis, political risk analysis, but as I go I'm more open to any kind of experience other than retail as I worked in retail for the last 10 years. I am 26 by the way. I need some advice. I don't know how to network remotely and I don't know how to build my own internship as some article suggest. I do consult a career advisor since August 2020 and I try the Online events.

I am applying to some grad school to help my chances to get experience, but it's only for the next semester.

Should I go abroad? I am in Canada, Quebec where the degree inflation is real. Some retail store are asking some college for minimum wage.

Anyway, I am thanking you all in advance for reading my post. I am at a point where I don't really know what to do, I have some difficulties to stay motivated and my moral is at its lowest since a long time.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need Advice Need Advice Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.