how to decide between accounting, medical assistant, and more...

hello! like the title says, I have no idea what I'm doing. I have 2 AAs (one in math, sci, comp sci and the other in health professions) and that's about it. I've bounced around and been told "don't do this, it won't pay off" so much I don't really want to do one thing more the other... I'd love to work in an office all day and type or answer phones (I know, the real boring stuff turns me on for some reason) so I've been looking into medical assistant (or accounting) but recently I start a health administration bachelor program and I don't think it's what I'm looking for :/ I'm also moving (which brought up real estate) so kinda stuck to online programs. I also have an interest in interior design/architecture but not at the top of the list.

I am thinking more about medical assistant, but will my AAs be enough? will adding a certificate push me into the competitive pool?

is anyone in any of these fields? do you like it or wish you would have picked something else? for people who are indecisive like me, did you ever make a choice? 😅

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

how to decide between accounting, medical assistant, and more... how to decide between accounting, medical assistant, and more... Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.