Written salary is lower than the verbal offer

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the write page to ask.

So two weeks ago I was offered a job verbally ove the phone and accepted the offer.

On Friday I received paperwork with the salary written on the document. And is it’s $156 less (a year) than what was communicated over the phone.

When I asked about it, HR said what’s on the document is the offer.

Is it wrong for me to want to negotiate that $150 a year?

I am scheduled to start tomorrow.

That’s money that can cover medical insurance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Written salary is lower than the verbal offer Written salary is lower than the verbal offer Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.