I’m applying for my first job at 18, but i’m struggling to even get an interview

I’m still in school, so the work i’m looking for is part time and something that i don’t need my qualifications for, i’d be more than happy to work a shitty £7 and hour fast food job if it means getting some regular money; but no where is reaching out to me after i apply. up until now i’ve made my money online, but this isn’t enough to be sustainable and i need a job to fund savings. why am i not being considered anywhere? even if the jobs i apply to don’t need qualifications or past experience, i’m not even getting a chance for an interview and i don’t know why.

my CV is pretty good in my opinion, and everyone who has read it seems to agree. obviously i don’t have any work experience at all, due to not having a paid job and my work experience plans being cut off bc of covid, so i get why this is a disadvantage compared to other candidates, but still, why am i not getting called back? i’ve been applying anywhere and everywhere that has had availability for the past year and a bit but i’ve had zero luck. what am i doing wrong?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m applying for my first job at 18, but i’m struggling to even get an interview I’m applying for my first job at 18, but i’m struggling to even get an interview Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.