Am I getting promoted or just screwed over 😡?!!

How to know you will get promoted at work ?

Hello everyone!

I have been working for a company as a project coordinator for almost two years. I always exceed my boss expectation and did more than I was supposed to because I wanted a promotion and of course a raise because my salary is too low for what I do.

A year ago , they hired a new project director ( my new boss’s boss) and one day I talked to her about my goals and that I wanted to become a manager . She said that I needed more experience and she needed to see more of what I am doing at work and I understood. However she gave me more projects to do. But still no raise and no promotion.

Time passed by and Last week I had a meeting with her again ( who is now the Vice President) . She told me how much she loved my work, and she appreciated my sens of initiative and the fact that I am doing more than what I am supposed to do . She said that I am a rare diamond and blablabla .... She said that she will change the business structure and change peoples position (and maybe fire few people) soon. She also asked me to send her my current job position contract , knowing that I am doing more than what the business is expected of me , so she can revise it. She didn’t say more than that.

But I am in a big dilemma.... this business is KNOWN to give more work to people . A lot of employees , even managers and directors are doing tasks they’re not paid to do... but in this same time, my new VP is younger, more understanding and open... And she has a different vision...

I don’t know what I should do? Should I stay or look for another job ? Do you think I am getting a promotion ?

Thank you for your help ❤️🌈

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I getting promoted or just screwed over 😡?!! Am I getting promoted or just screwed over 😡?!! Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.