Stuck at this job

Hello everyone,

I feel stuck. At the moment i'm working as a shift/floor manager for a fast food company. I applied for several other jobs that are mostly in retail or warehouse, but without luck. i checked my CV and redone it several times with more or less information depending on perspetives ,but with no luck.

My approaches were appling online, going to a local/close retail shop and appling personally, also i triyed to negotiate a position in which i can be called if required. in case people call sick. or 1-2 days to see how i work a probabtion period but with no luck.

I understand this time is quite difficult but i tried a lot before these years and it was the same result.

To be honest i'm trying to return to as a web programmer, but unfortunately i lost all hope. i have a huge gap of time in the field. I don't know where to go from here. And noone is willing to receive someone with such a large gap. I left at first because of the job monotony and to improve my skills. But now i regret it.

Any ideas why i am rejected? What do employers look into the CV? I know everyone wants personiliezed but is not like aplying for a CEO position or something very high.

I started a late study in university . i'm tring to balance it, with more focus on work then university.

I want to change cause the money for a shift/floor manager is as good as a basic level in retail, but with way less stress and hasle. The idea of managing people, issues, customers, workflow, and responsabilities feels really overwhelming sometimes and with the same appreciation even complaints cause of the end of the shift condition. The profit margin in Fast Food is small and they cut as many costs as possible, first being the crew, and the less crew the more pressure and harder workflow. Im constantly trying/thinking how to make my work efficiently to meet the expectations, but there are some limits.

I feel really lost.

Thank you,

Bogdan

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stuck at this job Stuck at this job Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.