State Government Jobs/Taleo

Thanks for clicking. Tl;dr is essentially the numbered questions.

I’ve been applying for some state government jobs in Georgia. I am curious if anyone has some knowledge or experience they’d be willing to share.

I know applying for jobs is generally a numbers game and it’s best not to focus on any particular submission, but Georgia’s Taleo set-up only allows you to attach a maximum of 10 documents at a time across all applications, meaning you can only have 10 tailored resumes in the system at a time (I include the cover letter in the resume document). So I’ve been monitoring my submissions to make sure I have what I think are 10 tailored resumes/applications submitted where I’m still in contention (can never be sure with Taleo of course, I’ve been in “application under review” status on some applications since October) at all times. So with that being said:

  1. I’ve been cutting bait on an application for a new resume/application one month after the closing date if I haven’t heard anything. Do you think this is long enough to wait for some sort of contact regarding the submission for state government jobs?

  2. On several applications, they’ll go to “application received” and then to “completed” within a few business days, with no withdraw button present. From what I’ve read on old posts here and around the web, this likely means I didn’t make the cut. Is this generally correct?

Thanks for reading, and to those of you who are also job searching right now, good luck out there.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

State Government Jobs/Taleo State Government Jobs/Taleo Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.