Silly question but can I trust a verbal offer, and also when to follow up with HR?

I went through 4 interviews for the last 2 weeks and last Friday I got a call from HR for an offer. I agreed to the salary and he said the team was very excited to have me soon as possible, and I will be receiving the official offer letter in 3 days. And I sent another thank you letter to the hiring manager this morning, and he said he was also excited to have me on board and hopefully I should receive the offer soon.

The company is a fairly large company (fortune 200), and I read the company does the background check and drug testing (which I'm very clean), but I was not asked to do them yet. Is it normal to do after accepting the offer formally?

The thing is, today I found the apartment I really really loved and submitted an application. And I need to submit the proof of income (the signed offer letter) within 3 days. I hate to rush the HR, but do you think it is okay to call HR on Wed about the offer letter (if I don't receive it by Wed) explaining my situation with the apartment?

I'm worried because I've seen so many posts about the written offer letter takes a very long time, but my starting date is 2/15/2021 so I don't think it will take too long.

Sorry, I'm just a very anxious person in general, I feel like things are going too well, I'm gonna end up losing everything. UGHGHGHGH

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Silly question but can I trust a verbal offer, and also when to follow up with HR? Silly question but can I trust a verbal offer, and also when to follow up with HR? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.