Lots of Inspiration, No where to use it

Hi!

I’m looking for advice. I’m a 28 YO single mother with a great paying job in city government. The problem is I’m feeling stuck here and have for a while. The people are not supportive and I truly do not feel appreciated or respected to be quite honest. At my previous job where I was for 4 years, I had great relationships and was respected at all levels, and here it is just different. I thrive on feeing challenged and accomplished and I don’t have that in the slightest here.

I feel like I have so much more to give than what I’m able to right now but I’m also afraid to leave because it is great pay and benefits and I’ve known nothing but city government for the past 6 years. But there isn’t growth opportunity either and it bums me out.

Are there other ways to inspire or motivate or lead others that might make me feel fulfilled with our having to leave my job? I was thinking a podcast or vlog but there are sooo many of those out there anymore, I don’t know what would make mine different. I’ve also looked into volunteering but with COVID I’m not super comfortable with that idea.

Any advice helps!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Lots of Inspiration, No where to use it Lots of Inspiration, No where to use it Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.