Severe depression after the worst, most cruel job interview of my life

It was for an entry level call centre position and the interviewer just kept asking me trick questions that I didn't know how to answer and those also narrative based ones. The worst thing for me was being asked if I've had any criticism and maybe I'm just stupid and I said how I sometimes have issues with seeming too cold so I make a conscious effort to be happy and outgoing I thought it'd show I took criticism and make an effort to improve etc but he's like NO that isn't work related and just shows you're not cut out for customer service. I have autism so it's really difficult for me to show expressions sometimes. He also asked me if I've ever been tempted to or have been tempted to bend the rules like to take a longer break and I mentioned I've been tempted to but haven't since again I figured anyone who has never been tempted is just a liar. Should I lie more in future interviews and study more how to answer these things? I'm left feeling super insecure and defeated. Despite that they scheduled a second interview with the hiring manager but I've never had an interview make me feel so insecure afterwards that I had to do self care

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Severe depression after the worst, most cruel job interview of my life Severe depression after the worst, most cruel job interview of my life Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.