Company called me to set up an interview...advice?

So I know it's kind of an "employer's market" right now with so many people in my area job searching. I'm a full time student, and about a week and a half ago I typed up a handful of personalized cover letters and resume for about 10 retail/food service jobs near my home.

The next day, I got a call from my #1 choice wanting to set up an interview! But.. I missed the call. I called back within half an hour and left a message for the shop manager, and the girl said he would call back the next day.

I didn't hear anything, so I called that following Monday (like 4 days ago) and left a voicemail. I called again today and left another message with the same girl as last week and was told he would call me today...nothing. I really want this job because it's soo close and would be a great fit for my skills and knowledge!

But what do I do? In his initial voicemail to me he said he wanted to set up an interview..should I call again Monday? Or this weekend? Just go in? I'm kind of shy so if I did I wouldn't even know what to say lol... TIA!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company called me to set up an interview...advice? Company called me to set up an interview...advice? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.