Quitting job to volunteer abroad

Hi,

I graduated long ago and nobody want to hire me because I don’t have experience. Now I’m considering volunteering in my field (digital marketing).

There is a nice opportunity abroad in a Nordic country for 5 months, but to go I would need to quit my current job in a supermarket and with COVID, I don’t know if it’s a good idea.

Loosing money and having to leave in an uncertain time seem crazy... but it’s an experience of a lifetime and I would get some professional experience.

What would you do?

Thank you

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting job to volunteer abroad Quitting job to volunteer abroad Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.