Can’t land a job in IT.

Graduated Nov 2019. Undergrad (BSc IT). Been applying to jobs in my home country for front end web dev/web design - no luck. Moved to Germany in April 2020. Corona - no luck. Still didn’t land a job in my field. Slowly going crazy. 25 years old. I’m fucked.

Can’t get a job due to no experience, can’t get a job to get experience. Wtf should I do?

Edit: did one website for free for a client, I don’t agree with some of the design but the client is always right. Designed and coded it from scratch - do I really suck?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can’t land a job in IT. Can’t land a job in IT. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.