Is it bad to omit what company you're currently working at.

Hello. I worked at a nursing home but left after 2 months. Then I found another job and have been with them for 4 months. Fast forward to now I got a better job offer somewhere but I didn't have on my resume that I'm currently working in my other job. Should I be truthful since it'll show up on my background check anyway?

Yes it looks bad that I've been applying and quitting different jobs (so far 2). Honestly I've been trying to figure out what type of nursing I like the most. Prior to my nursing job home I've worked in a jail for over 1 yr.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it bad to omit what company you're currently working at. Is it bad to omit what company you're currently working at. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.