Offered a job through recruiting agency and uncertain about the contract - Unfamiliar with contractor agreements

I’ve never been exposed to a contractor type employment agreement and I find some of the sections bizarre. I’d have to wait 6 months before being hired permanently by their client (the company I’ll be working for) unless they fulfill employee conversion terms outlined in the agreement between recruiter and company. I understand this of course, but from my point of view, it seems strange that my plan to go permanent is dependent on terms between them that I’m completely unaware of. Additionally, the recruiting agency is entitled to any invention, discovery, incorporation, patent, copyright, etc. that arise during this 6 month contract or within five years after. I’m so blown away by this last part in particular, I’ve emailed their office to schedule a call and discuss this further before signing anything. However, I’m looking for any advice on contractor contracts, non-negotiable things, red flags, norms? I’m totally new to this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Offered a job through recruiting agency and uncertain about the contract - Unfamiliar with contractor agreements Offered a job through recruiting agency and uncertain about the contract - Unfamiliar with contractor agreements Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.