Can I please get help with finding jobs even after being terminated?

Hello everyone,

I need advice from anyone including hiring managers.

I am currently trying to find jobs so that I can support myself while trying to find a professional job. I am currently employed at a warehouse job.

I was terminated from my caregiving job a few months ago because they ruled that I did not correctly restrain a client during a behavorial emergency. However, management still says that I am a great caregiver. The story behind this is a long story.

I tried applying for call center jobs and they rejected me. One recruiter emailed me saying that I can reapply after 6 months. Only one asked if I was terminated from any employment. The rest did not ask me any questions regarding previous termination. I haven’t applied to any different fields.

I had about three years at a non-profit call center and about two years as a caregiver. I graduated with a college degree.

So I want to know, am I doing something wrong with my job application? Or is it something else? If you want to give me advice, please let me know. And feel free to give me harsh feedback. I don’t care if it hurts my feelings, I must know what is going on. If you want to message me, please do so. I appreciate your help.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I please get help with finding jobs even after being terminated? Can I please get help with finding jobs even after being terminated? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.