New Job Cold Feet?

I started looking for a new job due to less than desirable work conditions at my current job (regarding COVID exposure, potential violence and working with sex offenders). I tried to push through these conditions, sought outside help but after being exposed this last time and being home on quarantine I decided to update my resume and apply for jobs. I applied and interviewed for a job and they offered me the job later that day. The job pays $1.85 less but is a 10 minute walk from my house and the work is done via Zoom and phone (I am in social work) during the pandemic and health benefits were about $70 less a month. I took these things into consideration and accepted the job.

When I told my current boss I was leaving she had an emotional reaction and asked me to stay and offered to do whatever was needed to keep me on. This was not what I expected. It sent me into a little emotional tailspin and after thinking it over over the weekend decided to still move on.

In doing everything to get going with the new job I found out I needed to pay for a certification and also complete an orientation via Zoom (I don't have internet at home). The certification wasn't that big of a deal but now I need to figure out how to access the internet during a pandemic when places are closed. One of my weaknesses is being indecisive and now I am having anxiety that I made a bad decision and should stay where I am.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. TU.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New Job Cold Feet? New Job Cold Feet? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.