Accepting a promotion knowing I am leaving within a year

I was recently promoted within my small company. I am the youngest on the team, and the execs constantly say to me how I am their “rising star” and they can’t wait for all the amazing things I will do with this position. Only thing is, I know that I am most likely leaving January 2022 to go back to school for a career change. If I get in, I would tell them right away, which would be most likely end of September early November, so it would be months notice. Let’s pretend for this scenario that I definitely get in to my program.

However, I feel so guilty accepting this promotion and fueling their excitement knowing that I am probably leaving. Is this something that people do? Am I an asshole? This career change would likely double my salary after 2 more years of an accelerated degree. Please tell me your similar stories to ease my mind!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accepting a promotion knowing I am leaving within a year Accepting a promotion knowing I am leaving within a year Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.