About to lose it with my job? Home with COVID and no option to work remotely?

I tested positive for COVID and have been quarantining for a few days. I caught it from being exposed at work (there was an outbreak and my boss still made us come in).

I offered to BOTH my bosses I am open to working from home, but with quarantine I cannot leave to retrieve my laptop. They offered I can use my earned vacation days, go unpaid for this time off or work from home. I'd rather not use vacation time for a disease I caught from their negligence.

My co-worker called me today saying that they will give us a log in to the VPN and we can use our own computers at home. None of my bosses are replying to me. What do I do? I cannot go without pay for 14 days. I get glowing reviews and rarely ever have my boss complaining to me regarding my performance. But I need a way to work from home but they are not giving it to me.

What can I do? Just keep texting them? I need my income :/ Losing my mind here.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

About to lose it with my job? Home with COVID and no option to work remotely? About to lose it with my job? Home with COVID and no option to work remotely? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.