New hire doesn’t listen to anything I say, always interrupts me making “suggestions” on procedures that have been in place for years...

I work at a call center as a reservationist for a transportation company. We have a new hire, let’s call him Tim and I was picked to train him. I don’t like training people, I did my last job and always despised it but whatever - that’s besides the point.

We have a new hire class that lasts for 2 weeks, then they go on the floor. It’s been about month now and my training with him is done. However, he acts like I never trained him on anything and acts absolutely confused about certain procedures.

The classroom trainer made a comment saying “Tim acted like he’s never been shown this procedure before, you trained him right?” I responded by saying “Yes, I have shown Tim this procedure multiple times. In fact, I was walking through these steps multiple times.”

The one thing that bothers me the most is that he will interrupt me, making “suggestions” on how we should do something. When we have VERY detailed meetings on why these are best ways to approach certain procedures.

He never retains anything that I show him and it makes me feel like a horrible trainer, but all the others that I have “unofficially” trained all commented how I was very thorough, made everything very clear. Another annoying thing... he talks way too much. Lol but that’s my annoyance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New hire doesn’t listen to anything I say, always interrupts me making “suggestions” on procedures that have been in place for years... New hire doesn’t listen to anything I say, always interrupts me making “suggestions” on procedures that have been in place for years... Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 10, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.