My current supervisor/workplace doesn’t allow me to list them as a reference on my resume. How do I explain that in interviews?
Currently on the hunt for a new job and I’m dusting off my resume. Tricky thing is, my current supervisor doesn’t allow people to use them as a reference on resumes. Apparently it’s for “legal reasons” such as former employees claiming the agency/supervisor spread slander. This honestly doesn’t seem true to me.
Regardless, I can’t use my current supervisor as a reference. I haven’t tried other supervisors but I’m doubtful because due to COVID-19, I haven’t had a chance to network and mingle more with other parts of the agency.
Additionally, I learned something interesting from current and former co-workers: the closest thing you can use as a reference with this agency is HR, and HR will only answer to really broad questions like “Did this employee perform their job duties”, “Did this employee have tardiness issues”, etc. They won’t even direct the questions to the appropriate supervisor.
TL;DR: my current workplace/supervisor isn’t a viable reference. What do I tell future employers? Would it be okay to note not to contact them?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: