Reference check question

Hi all! I’ve got an interview coming up and I have a question about references. I’ve received a reference check form, which is obviously standard. It is not clear if they would be calling references before or after my interview, or before or after a conditional offer is received. My concern is they’ve asked for a reference from my most recent manager. I’m not comfortable asking my most recent manager for a reference - concerns around job stability and just the overall awkwardness of asking my current manager for a reference and her finding out I’m job searching, and potentially leaving. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Reference check question Reference check question Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.