Which job offer should I take

Here is my background I am a power Bi developer with many years of experience.

Job 1: big consulting firm, 100k salary, 401k with match, 5 weeks paid vacation days. This job has great growth because I can gain rank and get more pay, they also told me they will train me and pay for any certification I take. They will train me in data engineering and data science and eventually place me in projects that are engineering or ds in nature. This is great because if I just land a data engineering job at a firm like google its $300,000 a year easy.

Job 2: prestigious university, contract to hire first 6 month $75/hour on w2 then afterwards any where from $120,000 to $130,000, 401k with match, 7 weeks of paid vacation. They told me they are replacing a guy who held this job at $125,000 a year, since there is a hire freeze right now so they are taking me on as a contractor, but after freeze lifts they will hire me full time.

What to choose here?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Which job offer should I take Which job offer should I take Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.