I was offered an interesting high paying position. After accepting the offer, they're trying to talk me into working a low paying position temporarily. Is this the classic bait and switch?

 I usually work as a caregiver or an activities coordinator. I recently applied to work for a medical facility. The position is to give magnetic treatments to anxious or depressed patients, the pay is pretty decent. I got an email from HR the very next day stating that they are urgently hiring and if I was available for a phone interview. She calls me for a phone interview a couple hours later. After speaking with her on the phone for a few minutes, she hires me on the spot. She never asked for any references and I don't think she did a background check on me. I was a bit unnerved on how I got this job so easily and wondered if it was a scam. I did some research, and found that the company was legit. I count my blessings and go in for training the next day. I picked up the procedure pretty quickly and wondered when my next day of training would be. The HR lady tells me that they don't have patients signed up for the treatments yet, and it would take some time to sign them up for the treatments. She then asked if I can temporarily work as a caregiver to the patients until things are up and running for much lower pay. I was caught off guard, but agreed to do it. They asked me to fill out another application for a caregiving position and told me that I would start working as a temporary caregiver next week. There was no more talk of the next time that I'd be training for the position that I originally applied for. Really, I don't want to work as a caregiver.. I've done it for years and was looking to branch out of it. Should I be more patient and do as they ask? Or is this the ole bait and switch? 
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I was offered an interesting high paying position. After accepting the offer, they're trying to talk me into working a low paying position temporarily. Is this the classic bait and switch? I was offered an interesting high paying position. After accepting the offer, they're trying to talk me into working a low paying position temporarily. Is this the classic bait and switch? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.