Horrible week, thinking about a career change. I need some advice.

I’ve been in Finance for almost 20 years, and I’ve had a lot of success and things were looking great... until last month. One of my analysts showed me that I had an error my spreadsheet from last year. I thought it would go unnoticed, but the issue just snowballed.

I kept plugging the number to make it work for the board meetings... that bought me time, but then the unthinkable happened. My error went viral on some internet site and soon it started causing some major financial problems for my company.

Now everyone hates me, my coworkers, my board, my clients. I don’t think I’m welcome there anymore. I don’t think I can re-live this nightmare again and I think I need to do a complete 180 with my career. My biggest fear right now is telling my wife and daughter that we need to move out of the home that we can no longer afford. I think trying to explain to them that I want to go into a new career might really spook them.

I’m just devastated right now and need some advice from someone who’s been there before. Please help.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Horrible week, thinking about a career change. I need some advice. Horrible week, thinking about a career change. I need some advice. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.