Do you think I came off a bit arrogant?

I sent in a work experience cover letter this week and now I seriously hope they don't read it as I think I came off as cocky in a sentence I wrote as I had written "I regard myself as being of the high standards required by your firm..." I'm now freaking out over this and am wondering was this too arrogant or will it come off as confident? I'm not arrogant irl but in writing a cover letter I had to present myself as confident and I think this went a bit far.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do you think I came off a bit arrogant? Do you think I came off a bit arrogant? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.