I got not one single interview for months, then the one I got landed me a job

Just throwing out a positive post for those seeking. I applied to a bunch of jobs (not hundreds like some people, but maybe like 50) over the course of several months. It was like throwing resumes down a black hole. I got maybe two rejections and 48 ghosts.

One company did reply and invite me to a one-way video interview. I did that, and they invited me to an actual interview. I did that, and waited.........

Finally after several weeks I started inquiring and got the ball rolling again; they had ended up moving someone else into the spot internally but still wanted to hire me and were able to create another position to do that. Waited some more, back and forth, etc., then GOT THE JOB! The whole process from application to hire took several months.

My point is it's a numbers game, sure, but in the end it's an absolute number game and that number is one. Try not to think about the failures, because that one success could come along at any time and that's all you need. Just hang in there and keep trying!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got not one single interview for months, then the one I got landed me a job I got not one single interview for months, then the one I got landed me a job Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.