Asked to send video after phone interview

Hi everyone, I had a question about wait time after sending a video in for a corporate management position.

I’m in the fitness industry and this is in the yoga field (I would have to be teaching and training) so it makes sense that they would like to see how/if I can teach. I had a great phone interview 2 weeks ago and then a few days later was asked to submit a 30 minute video of me teaching.

I wasn’t given a deadline so I sent it in 3 days later. I know that it was looked at because there are views on the link, 7 to be precise. But it only totals to 45 seconds cumulatively. So they skimmed it...

It has been 9 days since I sent it in. Should I reach out next week to get an update? I am not sure what the timeline is normally and the waiting is unsettling!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asked to send video after phone interview Asked to send video after phone interview Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.