How can I get work doing customer support (responding to emails) or live chat support with zero formal experience?

I've written this in heavy detail in my other posts, but basically I'm 23, I've no formal work experience but I've done on a small level work dealing with online customers (you can compare this to running an ebay store selling windows 7 keys). I'm looking to get employed in a customer support role, either responding to emails or doing live chat. Can some one direct me toward the path? I'm already planning to go back to school and get my Grade 12.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I get work doing customer support (responding to emails) or live chat support with zero formal experience? How can I get work doing customer support (responding to emails) or live chat support with zero formal experience? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.