How do you make a factory job more bearable?

I work at a millwork factory doing arguably the hardest job in the factory physically. It’s a fast paced environment and I do a lot of lifting. I also work about 56 hours a week.

I have such a hard time making it through these shifts without looking up at the clock every 3 minutes. Honestly, these 10 hour shifts are almost unbearable. All I think about is quitting; however, there aren’t any other jobs I can really go to right now. The work is so mind numbing, and I feel like this job is just taking my soul away. Some people come into work and feel like talking or joking; however, I just stand there in silence because I’m at the point I can barely fake a smile.

How can I make my life better until I’m able to get out of this back breaking overtime factory nightmare?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you make a factory job more bearable? How do you make a factory job more bearable? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.