Long story short - I was applying for jobs and one of the jobs I applied to the hiring manager happened to know my current manager and told her. My manager approached me and said if I was not committed to staying at my role then she could not keep me here. I was fired on the spot.
I was very good at my job and never gave anyone a chance to complain. I can't believe this happened and am having a hard time accepting it.
Moving forward what do I tell future employers when I'm looking for a job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Fired after employer found out I was looking for jobs. What do I say to future employers?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 11, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: