Applying again in the future after I cancelled interview

I had applied for a job at a movie theater and got an interview immediately, which I cancelled because I realized the job wouldn't work with my schedule during these months. The phone call went by super fast. it was just me calling it off with a quick explanation and they replied, "alright well thank you for calling." I'm all new at everything so I didn't know the best way to do this

I might want to apply for the role again in a couple months. Would this be ok? I believe i did better than just ghosting

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying again in the future after I cancelled interview Applying again in the future after I cancelled interview Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.