Almost no work at graduate job after 6 months

I moved to a new city away from family and friends 6 months ago for a graduate position in an aerospace company. The job was related to my degree and pretty good pay. However, I have had barely anything to do for the past 6 months of working there. My manager is aware. He is not concerned really, he often cancels are weekly catch ups because he is too busy and never follows through on supposed projects he has planned for me. I have spent my time on cousera improving my excel skills which has actually been very useful!

I am wondering if I should start looking for a new job? I work in operations management. I am concerned that with the job market as it is and as I am a new graduate I will struggle to find a job. Plus, I would have to pay back a relocation allowance I was paid to move to the new city. However, I am really concerned about the isolation and with very little do how this will affect my mental health in the new city (currently not living there as I am working from home but will have to move back in April).

Should I try to stick it out? If I were to get another job it would be my hometown (which is a big city too). I just wonder if this is normal for graduate jobs?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Almost no work at graduate job after 6 months Almost no work at graduate job after 6 months Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.