My interview was the most laid back one I'd ever experienced

I was dressed in a suit and tie (virtual interview) and the interviewer showed up in a t-shirt. The interview felt more like a chat and the hiring manager seemed to be trying to gauge my personality more so than discuss my qualifications. As a result, in my thank you email, I tried to strike a really casual tone and joked that my references should all vouch for me being a good lad. His response was super brief and now I'm worried as hell that I may have been too unprofessional. Anyone care to weigh in on whether this would be a deal-breaker?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My interview was the most laid back one I'd ever experienced My interview was the most laid back one I'd ever experienced Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.