I haven't worked since March. I've been interviewing non stop since then and finally closed in on an amazing offer.
The agency said the last step is they need a few references from managers as it's part of their standard onboarding process. It's been 10 months since I've worked with these people but I've tried to keep in touch.
I feel so silly trying to reach out to them. We worked together less than a year. I'm ashamed it's taken me so long to find a job, even though I took a few months off.
I used them as a reference before and let them know but that position fell through. We haven't spoken in months. One of them has recently moved on to a new company.
What's the least awkward way I can contact them to ask for a reference again? And how can I suss out what they might say? I really don't have any other recent references.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: