A sticky understaffing situation in a hotel business.

I've worked and lived in a hotel for a year now. My boss and his boss are quitting, a front desk employee is quitting, and our only housekeeper is overworked to the point of getting hurt and sick. Her doctor recommended taking some weeks off.

We only have a full time maintenance man, and two part time front desk employees left. I'm one of the two. The two of us are being scheduled to work 7 hours a day, everyday, for the foreseeable future as part time employees.

I live here as an on call, after hours employee. This is my home and my place of work. I don't intend on quitting, so how do I go about addressing our new regional manager about these issues professionally? Do I have the right to ask for benefits going into fulltime hours? Am I allowed to work every day of the week? I'm in Missouri.

The situation is very overwhelming, and the idea of not getting any days off is stressing me out. There are no options for finding a place to live at the moment. This was a haven for me. I'm really not sure what to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

A sticky understaffing situation in a hotel business. A sticky understaffing situation in a hotel business. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.