Trying to get into IT, offer for a 6 month contract position at 32K a year. Worth it?

I currently make 16K a year in a library, part time with vision and dental.

This new job would be 32K a year with no benefits at all, with a 40 min commute. It seems high pressure and not a great situation honestly, but would get me experience. I'm...comfortable enough where I am (good roommate situation with low rent and ACA for health insurance), but I have seriously struggled getting on the ground level in IT. Would I be making a big mistake here? I don't know what the situation is like beyond 6 months.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trying to get into IT, offer for a 6 month contract position at 32K a year. Worth it? Trying to get into IT, offer for a 6 month contract position at 32K a year. Worth it? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 09, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.