Please no shaming. Life is already punishing me. I think I already know the answer, but I have to ask.
I got fired.
I was thinking/hoping that I don't have to update my resume until the next month because people don't put exact dates of employment on their resumes, just months. Perhaps the recruiter will not directly ask me if I have a job currently because my resume implies I currently have a job. (I know, please don't shame me. This is out of desperation. I don't want to explain how my firing was due to budget, not my performance.)
However, for background checks, I'm pretty sure prospective employers do ask for exact dates of employments even from the most recent/'current' employers, right? Or do they not because candidates don't want current employers to know they're even looking for a new job and at the background check stage, there isn't an offer yet. Offers are contingent on passing the background check.
(And yes, I know that getting a new job that quickly is very, very unlikely. Please, please bear with me. There's no harm in answering my question even though getting a new job so quickly is unlikely.)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: