Temp to hire job with apparently high turnover

I started a temp to hire job not long ago, and have found out that a LOT of the employees have only been there a few months, but are not temps (I'm not sure if they started as temps or not). However, this is not a new company, seems like they should have some long haul employees too, but that doesn't seem the case, oddly.

I've never had a temp to hire job, should I actually just think of it as a temp only job with the belief that they will probably let me go in a few months? I searched this sub and seems like most of this type ends up with nobody getting hired on permanently. I don't want to delude myself and stop looking for work or pay off a loan if I'm just going to end up at square one again in a few months. But I'm glad for just now, since I ran out of unemployment and, while I was getting interviews, was getting passed over as second best or I obviously wasn't going to fit into the culture. I've been told that I interview well and that's it's just hyper competitive where I am.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Temp to hire job with apparently high turnover Temp to hire job with apparently high turnover Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.